BD71SHOP respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are reported to us.
Notice of Infringement
If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner) and believe that your work has been infringed, please submit a written notice to our designated agent (see contact information below) that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notice automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notice and allegation of copyright infringement.
If you believe that your content was wrongly removed in response to a DMCA notice, you may submit a written counter-notice to our designated agent (see contact information below) that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that was removed or to which access was disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that any misrepresentation of material fact in a counter-notice automatically subjects the party submitting the counter-notice to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written counter-notice.
Please send any notices or counter-notices to our designated agent at the following address:
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Remember to customize the page with your website name, contact information, and the name and contact information of your designated agent. Additionally, make sure to keep accurate records of all DMCA notices and counter-notices you receive, and take prompt action in accordance with the DMCA.